World of Warlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorldofWarlocksLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left WarZ.

Go down 
+4
Applecheese
Kampfsandwich(standy
Shamanno
slayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:55 am

You see.I've just got borred.I mean i am shaman in warz whitch is subclan of wars and wars is subclan of wow.so its like 13 peaple>me.Way too mutch borring to do this for ever recruiting peaple then sending them to wars again the same and the same and the same..
I've done mutch enought recruited 70 peaple.I didn't kick anyone either i wanted to harm WarZ.I've just got borred.You can't recruit for ever.I want you to understand me,,,that's all.And since i am the reason because armordine left shaman in wow i don't wanna feel guilty.He can come back and do whoever he want shaman.So bb for me.From now on im shaman of clan SanD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarlocks.net
Shamanno

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:46 am

I just feel like it's the moment to make a post. It's inteded for Ganja, so please don't bother reading if ur not him.

Can you see now Ganja how evil Darkai can be? Or are you still blinded ? He just made 1 of your best shamans , leave the clan, and no! Slayer didn't left because he ''feels bad'' about Armordine or anything, Darkai just offered him Shaman SPOT in Clan SAND. Ah and if Slayer leaves allot of people from ur clans will follow. Anyway, here are Darkai's reasons...

REASONS:

1- They are in need of someone active and just took ur best shaman?

2- Lure him in a trap, help his friend Armordine? Or reduce other warlock clans activity

If it's 2, Darkai wont give him shaman status, or not for too long, and when Slayer will come back begging for warz Shaman back(because his new friend Darkai betrays him), u wont give him his power back, because he made this post , which probably Darkai told him to do as he told spacja about me in wl clan.

So yea, that's how evil Darkai is, and when u see me trying to fuck him , you think i'm the bad guy. He destroyed everything i had, clan LoCk, and made you think i'm THE DEVIL REINCARNATION and I DID THAT AND THAT, etc, when nothing he say's is true.
He brainwashes people so easy...............

I just made this post, in hope that you will see the TRUTH, after everything that happened, and will finally understand who darkai is, and maybe stop thinking about me as most evil guy on bnet, because i swear i didn't do anything to you, EVER.

/rage turning yet another friend of mine in an enemy, gz DArkai. Btw guess who is spamming ur clans, 1 happy serb.

And btw Happy birthday, today is ur birthday, amiright Ganja xD?
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:26 am

lal what a psycho xD

btw what you think you will do in clan SanD as shaman? not the same as in Warz? I think a bit shammano is right cause darkai knows you? NO he only know you were shaman in Warz. reason to make you shaman in sand? i dont think so. SanD is a slavemaker Clan. What if i dont want to change my name? I dont get in clan? Yes but the group force will you making new name.

cherry
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:25 am

Kampfsandwich wrote:
lal what a psycho xD

btw what you think you will do in clan SanD as shaman? not the same as in Warz? I think a bit shammano is right cause darkai knows you? NO he only know you were shaman in Warz. reason to make you shaman in sand? i dont think so. SanD is a slavemaker Clan. What if i dont want to change my name? I dont get in clan? Yes but the group force will you making new name.

cherry
Me and darkai were friends before clan sand when he was in wk and i was in call when he first made clan sand he asked me being shaman..i denied i had clan sold//after some few weeks i went inactive for couple of manths..toraxxxx had took king[sold] and gave it to darkai..at middle of my inactivity i logged on to see how warlock going on..darkai was in one warlock channel and he asked me if i wanted king[sold] he was waiting me but i denied and started flaming him..Then when i came back Smile i was angry with darkai and toraxxx im still angry with toraxx anyway my point is that me and darkai know eatchother before you came in warlock community :Ohe knew me before that when i was in lock...
Back to top Go down
Shamanno

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:06 am

Slayer you don't know darkai at all then, If you think he did this on good will, you are BLINDED!

Anyway hf in SanD while it lasts.

Last edited by Shamanno on Sun May 23, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Applecheese

Applecheese

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:06 pm

hehe it's so damn true what sham is tellin you
btw slayer u'll not gonna do anything else then recruite & recruite & recruite
tardai gonna betray u etc.
Back to top Go down
Mikey[SanD]

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:57 pm

ehm , he was clan SanD member , and Ganja stole him from SanD \o/ .

Slayerz made right choice anyways , he was SanD always , why should he be servaint for a double subclan... being subclan of inactive clan wars aint fun. While being SanD shaman = ur the boss <3.

Btw shamanno Smile , hit us with all u got u fucktard , we cant die , we will always be the best warlock clan . You cant do a shit to us Smile.

And why u profit from making Ganja hate Darkai?

Imo , Darkai is 24/7 speaking good about ganja. When i say ''go fuck wow'' , he says ''nope , ganja is friend''

Anyways we aint connected to WoW , they dont play with us , we dont play with them , so who gives a shit.

Shamanno who are u to talk about anything xP , we are all aware what you did in past few days. + U fucking suck at warlock , and you dont belong here =) , so bug off.

Ganja , about spam in ur channel , just to say , We dont got anything to do with this . U know when we do , we freely say that in ur face. If u want , we can find the spammer .... if he ''exists'' since i didn't see mysterious spam on wow/wars at all.
Gimme logs or screenshot of the spam , since every spammer got their own personal stamp.

Btw nice forum , Shamanno die nab Smile)))))))) u got pwned
Back to top Go down
Shamanno

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Mikey go 1v1 if ur so pro and im soooo nab

Again a post full of bs. ''when we unleash hell?'' , u know a picture is worth 1000 words d;

I got pwned? Not by far. You just wait =))))), gz making Slayer shaman ^^ <3

And BRATE, in almost all games, third strikes and ur out, right?

- When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.
Back to top Go down
Mikey[SanD]

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Well u said , u weren't guilty for first 2 strikes , and now u announce third Razz.

Fucking lier nab ))) , u can only strike ur fucking missing dad HAHAHHAHAHA

KILLING SAND , WON'T GET UR DAD BACK , SRY HONEY AHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Shamanno

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Mikey[SanD] wrote:
Well u said , u weren't guilty for first 2 strikes , and now u announce third Razz.

Fucking lier nab ))) , u can only strike ur fucking missing dad HAHAHHAHAHA

Go rage somewhere else please, i just made a post explaining to ganja 1 more time what happened and open his eyes hopefully.
If he wants to see it, he will, if he doesn't, well, it wont make a difference.

You attacked ur frands, thats all there is to know.

Last post btw, because ur ''friends'' can only lie and insult, impossible for them to answer to simple questions like 1+1, just throw random insults at u , to make them feel good.

Last edited by Shamanno on Sun May 23, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkai)

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:34 pm

ROFL shamanno1, so much hate and lies is really unexpected to see from someone at warcraft 3 ^.

You do realize what ever you say - NO matter what lie you pool out of your worthless little butt ganja will only laugh & and have a good time about with me?

And yes, you are a NOOB shamanno.

Go one versus one with me, I'll rape you 11-0 EASILY.

So can Mikey

and all the other SanD members.

Ohh and Shamanno1, don't worry ganja won't let teamviewer open again, so dont try.

Shamanno1 aka TerribleTdamage ^^...
Back to top Go down
Mikey[SanD]

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:38 pm

You can only attack us via , Shaman betrayal.

Our current shamans , are loyal , and they are rly good guys Smile. I never liked Bojkoo.. he was such a tard .

Storm = Best player of warlock [or 2nd , he lost today vs indes]

Darkai = A guy , who left his son 15 years ago.... OMG SHAMANNO HE IS UR DAD? HAHAH

Me = im ur uncle <33

Galleti = He loves sand , and he is a nice guy , and he puts an effort in helping us , he would throw that away , for a noob like u Very Happy

Light[sand] = Mother teresa , and mega friend Smile

Patience war = ROCKS U ALL <>##<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<#<

SHAMANNO , XAX , SAY HELLO TO 5KANKER[SAND] , AND TORAXXX , <3 SAND IS BACK U BITCH
Back to top Go down
Indes

Indes

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Well i think shamanno1 can own you 1v1 btw. You arent that you were anymore
Back to top Go down
Mikey[SanD]

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:40 pm

dota <3
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:31 pm

It was matter of time..i mean you thought i would recruit for ever?i can recruit 100 members..but send them to wars and then again and again the same LOLs...Being shaman in SanD is honor Smile
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:38 pm

lal bitchfight xD
Back to top Go down
Ganja

Ganja

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

I've just read through this whole topic, but nothing is new to me. I have my opinions and thoughts about this, but I do not want to continue on it right now.
Back to top Go down
http://warlockbrawl.com/
Applecheese

Applecheese

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:49 pm

facts changed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left WarZ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left WarZ.   Left WarZ. Empty

Back to top Go down