World of Warlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorldofWarlocksLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea.for forum/clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

Idea.for forum/clan Empty
PostSubject: Idea.for forum/clan   Idea.for forum/clan EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 am

I have an idea how people should join clan.
We should make a topic called "Request for joining clan"People should post their name their account name and ask to join clan.
Why should we make that?1.Admins/moderators can look everyone's ip when they post so we could kinda avoid fakes accounts.2.We could make our website more popular,because it's kinda inactive at moment.
I think it's a cool idea...
None else warlock clan did this,we could make the difference! Smile Reply any suggestions etc.

With this we would start a clean up and 'recreate' Clan WoW
Also I think we should kick members that haven't been online for 60 days + (without reason)look this http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?ClanTag=WoW&Gateway=Northrend&SortField=online&SortDir=Asc&PageNo=1&PlayerSearch=

Last edited by slayer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarlocks.net
Zo]FD[cker

PostSubject: Re: Idea.for forum/clan   Idea.for forum/clan EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 pm

It's a pretty nice idea, but i still didnt understand how warlockplayer should know this forum? I mean if they aren't in clan nobody will tell them of this site.
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Idea.for forum/clan   Idea.for forum/clan EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm

If you know english it's easy.also we give them the link where the topic is,their job will be to click "post reply"(Tell their account name and ask nicely to join clan)You know moderators and admins can look up the ip of posters.With that way we could kinda avoid fakes...I know that you can change ip but still you can avoid many.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarlocks.net
Isdariel

PostSubject: Re: Idea.for forum/clan   Idea.for forum/clan EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Most people in europe don't even possess a static IP, thus rendering any kind of "IP verification" via this forum useless.

I agree on the inactivity issue of the clans though. The inactivity of this forum on the other hand is natural, as there all general warlock related stuff should go to warlockbrawl.com and the number of topics concerning specifically WoW(s) is rather limited.
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Idea.for forum/clan   Idea.for forum/clan EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Quote :
if you know english
imba

well if you want the way like that we need conditions

-make people pay us attention (on warlockbrawl or autohosts or something else)
-new forum section (applications + standard apply and maybe make other forum for guests invisible)
-clanmember should vote in application with +1 or -1 and a short comment why
-maybe clanmember make worldofwarlocks.net as their "homepage" ingame to make it easier to find
-and autoannounce in wow channel (like: join wow? at worldofwarlocks.net -> application)

and slayer you like many colors and big fonts? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea.for forum/clan   Idea.for forum/clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea.for forum/clan
Page 1 of 1