World of Warlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorldofWarlocksLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashamon

Warlock Competition Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi,

i got a cool idea it looks a bit like warlock league but only u get more matches.
i first want to know your opinions before i post this on warlockbrawl.com
The idea is this: u are with 4/5people in a team (1 extra player if some1 can't come) u need to go versus another team
so u get 4 1v1's and 4 2v2's
Back to top Go down
Ganja

Ganja

PostSubject: Prolonged league?   Warlock Competition EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm

This will be a prolonged competition where the scores are recorded?
Back to top Go down
http://warlockbrawl.com/
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm

jup with teams (and maybe also with classes like divions etc.)
Back to top Go down
CvVvC

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 am

I really like your idea... Team-War-Warlock! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 pm

if it's to long maybe just 2 2v2's Smile
Back to top Go down
eoc

eoc

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Now League systems seem to get started (-.

Maybe there will be problems concerning time, as even Warlock League with one match per week doesn't manage it sometimes and we want to have five pairings (particularly those with four players in need to be online same time) in, I guess, comparable period - idea is great, but has the potential to produce many inactive teams and a schedule leading to much frustration.

Two 2v2 is the largest amount you can do, nobody will play eight times a week (and if longer, the League loses some attractivity and maybe gets out of popular focus). Even would suggest only one 2v2 or playing just three 1v1 to reduce the overall amount of matches (and have no remis either ^^ ).

I'm sure there will be ways out of situations like mentioned above one the longer we handle the League (-,

I would love to do organization work however, so if you want to put up a test round (just with 3 or 4 teams maybe) to validate concept and time-consumption you're welcome! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

nice that you want to help me i really appreciate and i probably need it Razz
and the test round is good. The thing of this is that it should increase team spirit and stimulate not only 1v1's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Competition   Warlock Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock Competition
Page 1 of 1