World of Warlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorldofWarlocksLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge + deceiving players with "S"

Go down 
+2
Mudda
Kampfsandwich(standy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

Scourge + deceiving players with "S" Empty
PostSubject: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Okok for all players who dont know it.^^

If you pushed for scourge and you know, that your scourge will not hit the enemy Push "S" to abort it.

If you wanna deceive your enemy with spells: Cast your spell (wich you want) and BEFORE it will be thrown Push "S" to abort it. Thats all Smile

Sincerly Kampfsandwich
Back to top Go down
Mudda

Mudda

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Greatest guide ever seen! Surprised Shocked rabbit cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 pm

wauw i never knew that o_O thanks a lot maybe i can win now from mighty!
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 pm

@danger: here are enough ppl who dont know that so. post better or psst
Back to top Go down
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

psst? isn't it shh? o_O
and well i read this post the guy who don't know it aren't "smart" and probably won't read this guide/site
Back to top Go down
Applecheese

Applecheese

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 pm

psst = german for shh ^^

german ftw!
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:41 pm

@Apple: yeah!! Razz

@danger: why ppl who dont know shouldnt be "smart". maybe there new warlock players. Reading post isnt my problem. I made to help and not to discuss
Back to top Go down
toofless

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 am

Actualy, I found that canceling anything other than scourge is a waste of time. It has been equal the times where I have caught someone out who has been mock casting and where someone has mock casted and forced me to change direction to dodge then casting.

Either way, you can tell immediately if the spell is cast or not.

Also, most people will employ an evasive movement between castings so whether or not you throw him a fireball now or in 2 seconds will be irrelevant to their dodging tactic.

Obviously, scourge cancelling is essential and shuold be practiced a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:19 pm

That's not true you see toofles there are some really good players that dodge very very good Canceling scourge helps a lot it's true but also the other spells=better aim...and a very nice style of play Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarlocks.net
toofless

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 am

Ye it looks cool, but even when I fought you I saw that once the battle gets heated you will stop cancelling your fireballs to try and trick me because it just doesn't work Razz
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Look canceling spells is good...if bcz of that u get hitted u have to use The S button the correct time..so meanwhile dodge good so u won't get hurt,you're new that's why you don't really understand the majority of the S Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarlocks.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge + deceiving players with "S"   Scourge + deceiving players with "S" Empty

Back to top Go down

Scourge + deceiving players with "S"
Page 1 of 1