World of Warlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorldofWarlocksLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock

Go down 
+2
Applecheese
sebixsunny
6 posters

Do You think our Clans are active enough?
Yes. 100%
Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_lcap7%Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Hmm... it could be better!
Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_lcap60%Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
No, but i dont want to make it more active!
Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_lcap7%Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
My refrigerator is more active!
 7% [ 1 ]
DOTA!!!!!
 7% [ 1 ]
I dont like it now. Please make it more active!
Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_lcap12%Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
sebixsunny

sebixsunny

Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

hey,

im not here to make the work of shamans, or say what they shall do. I just want to support my Opinion.

Its about the Activity in our two clans (Clan WarS / Clan WoW) for the maingame: Warlock.
WoW is may an universal clan that warlock has as "background", but if i go on the channels, check the map (!map) or just look what people will open, i just see:
The loaded map ist [dota]
!load dota
!pub dota blablabla...

in 10 games which get opened there are 3 warlockgames :S Question silent Neutral
[i said, i wont do the work of shamans, or make order to them, but i want we are one of the best warlockclans ever! i just want to help there]

Ok, That was my first observation. But that was not all.

on the second hand:

(this statistic is just for our members. people which arent in our clan are not postet in!!!)
Go to the button "Members" upside in the browser. I saw, there are 54 members registried. 42 are members of our clans (Clan WarS/Clan WoW). ok, of these 42 members just 37 have a "last visit" and 31 was online this year. 10 people was online this month :S

OK, i could offer u more if u want u, can read the text below: (its not much, but if u think hard about it, u will accept me Very Happy)

Spoiler:

I tried real hard to find a solution to make our clans more active for warlockgames, but i know:
Quote :
if ganja remove dota from bot 2/3 will leave clan...
- thats a truth sentence.
its just hard to find something all would do.

my solution was this:

on the week there is no dota allowed. everyone using dota will removed from bot for some days. (as ganja said, he wont put in ANY game anymore, i dont think we have to speak about the other games Wink ) on weekend, if the clan was active the members are allowed to use dota. People wont leave clan, but will be get active too, so they can use dota Wink
to make people more interresting in warlock, we should do this: Every GRUNT(!!!) is allowed to use Dota ANYTIME! so people will try to give their best to get grunt Wink

its may not the best solution, and some people wont like it, but do u know a better one? if yes, post it Wink

on the other hand i will make a questainary, for all!
just pick u think!

I wont pick one in the questainary, cause i want to see, what YOU think

ps.:Thats no attack to the Clanleaders Very Happy please dont understand me wrong Wink but i just got annoyed of this "unactivity" and "extrem dota using" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Applecheese

Applecheese

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 pm

i hav a easy, but hard solution:

1.make DotA away from the bots, if there will be soo much leavers of the clan, we could put WarS & WoW together
(to WoW:P)
2.more then 1week inactivity without a reason= Kick out of the Clan
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm

maybe the idea is a good solution but i think many will leave and join dota clan. Or you can say 1Warlock game -> 1Dota game 2Warlock games -> 2Dota games allowed but i think this will be to complicated
I prefer apples solution. but inactivly shouldnt be a reason to kick. When the clan is full ok bounce
Back to top Go down
eoc

eoc

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I personally do not need any DotA on any bot, but I accept it as a map like all the others. Which is played by many people.
But if you want to play more DotA than Warlock, this is completely okay. In a DotA clan. Still the channels are open and you may visit them and ask Warlock clan members to host one if you'd like to play WL.

The above mentioned reasons (even if bot's are needed to host tournament games there are DotA games - responsible members can honestly be lucky that I didn't get to know that earlier...) are good enough to cause a removal of the map. You may add the fact that you rather need a bot for WL because it's gameplay is faster that the one of DotA.

If people only join clans with Warlock background to get access to a DotA-hostbot there are more simple solutions to this. And if people who want to play Warlock in a clan sometimes want to play DotA aswell, seriously: You can't tell me that there are not enough already hosted DotA-games... (-,

If that happens however, we really may want to have a fusion of WoW and WarS. Depends on how many will leave. In full clans there could be the need of kicking some inactive members - but it should be the very last solution in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
sebixsunny

sebixsunny

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm

eoc. wrote:
If that happens however, we really may want to have a fusion of WoW and WarS. Depends on how many will leave. In full clans there could be the need of kicking some inactive members - but it should be the very last solution in my opinion.

-that was my opinion too, -thats why i made another solution, where not as many people have to leave.
on the other hand ur really right with the sentence about "You can't tell me that there are not enough already hosted DotA-games...", and i forgot this ^^

xD
Back to top Go down
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm

ye sure apple get all in wow so u can be the master shaman Razz btw u shouldn't care about people who are leaving wars/wow for deleting DotA on the bot, they joined the clan for the wrong reasons and should be removed anyway. By playing DotA we can't be the best warlock clan ever (which we just can't we don't got mighty Razz)
Back to top Go down
eoc

eoc

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Danger[WarS] wrote:
u shouldn't care about people who are leaving wars/wow for deleting DotA on the bot, they joined the clan for the wrong reasons and should be removed anyway.
Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Applecheese

Applecheese

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

eoc. wrote:
Danger[WarS] wrote:
u shouldn't care about people who are leaving wars/wow for deleting DotA on the bot, they joined the clan for the wrong reasons and should be removed anyway.
Quoted for truth.

+1

btw, Danger plz stop kidding, it's ok if u do it ingame but not in forum :O , that's spamming
Back to top Go down
Sashamon

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 pm

shh apple don't tell me what to do and get hacked..
Back to top Go down
Nuget

Nuget

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Well its active enough ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock   Clan WarS / Clan WoW   -   Activity about Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan WarS / Clan WoW - Activity about Warlock
Page 1 of 1