World of Warlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorldofWarlocksLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for grunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

Suggestion for grunt Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello,i got a cool idea for getting grunt rank.
Since tournament 2on2 peon is over.We should make grunts from now on only the person that beat a current grunt 2 games in row.
-league B
For avoiding any arguements about score etc.players should save replays or a shaman being obs in those games.
So what do you think?
Any suggestions apply bellow...
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarlocks.net
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:20 pm

sham = obs.. no then shammies dont have free time.
and replays should only be shown if they dont agree.

my suggestion.

screenshot when setting mode and when it ends.
Back to top Go down
Ganja

Ganja

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 pm

I agreed with kampf to save the screens as evidence. I think it will be a quite honestly conflict if the peon wins he can get the grunt position of the current opponent. So in fact the position will change, but to give the grunt a small advantage he can regain it by winning the possibly rmk. Eventually they are both grunt, but if it expires as just one game the grunt lost his position to a peon.
Back to top Go down
http://warlockbrawl.com/
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah that's better Very Happy giving a chance to the current grunt k.
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

so if i understood right. you say: if peon vs grunt and peon win they change their ranks? so for example the grunt dont play cause he dont want loose his rank. another suggestion is: make every grunt loose hin rank after 1month but then he can play vs other grunt to get grunt again. so

someone get grunt. -> after 10days he play against peon and loose -> peon get grunt ->20days later grunt become peon again and ->10days later the other also become peon. so in the maintance other peons can be grunt.

you understand what i mean? that its not like now im grunt = im grunt forever, or im grunt 1day and now i loose against peon and loose the rank again
Back to top Go down
Ganja

Ganja

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 pm

I don't think it's wise to make such applications related to a period, because this is not easy to maintain and it doesn't remain to be motivated getting the position after a while. I suggest making the grunt lose his position after three times decline of challenge requests. To ensure this the challenger can report the details.
Back to top Go down
http://warlockbrawl.com/
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

but there also is 1 problem. how you want check if he declined 3times?
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

infront of a shaman or even me i can help out with this system...
Back to top Go down
Kampfsandwich(standy

Kampfsandwich(standy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:41 pm

so you wanna make a list with all players oO
Back to top Go down
EnduringHope

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Since we have no grunts currently at Clan Wow@US East could we do a 1v1 versus the shaman(s) instead?
And as to proof we'll have to rely on shaman(s) honesty?

(im very honest btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for grunt   Suggestion for grunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for grunt
Page 1 of 1